Bluntisham Village Hall will be open on Thursday’s from 10.15am – 12.15pm for any donations for the St Ives Food Bank. At the moment we need:
- tinned potatoes
- Bags for life
- Tinned ready meals or Pot Noodles
- Christmas Cake
- tinned ham / corned beef
We DO NOT need:
- baked beans
- tinned soup
- long life milk
We kindly ask that the following are NOT included as donations:
- Food that is close to or past its expiry/best by/use by dates
- Fresh, frozen or refrigerated foods
- Fizzy drinks
- Foods that require-additional ingredients to prepare (i.e. mixes for home preparation, bread mixes, etc.)
- Foods that require long cook times
- Baking supplies
- Homemade food items
- Condiments, toppings, chutneys, relishes, pickles, olives, etc.
- Large boxes of cereals, etc.
If you are unable to drop your items off at the village hall, you can drop them off at St Helens School or I am happy for them to be dropped off to my house.
If anyone requires any help or support from the St Ives Food Bank please do not hesitate to contact me or for more details please visit the website: http://www.stivesparishchurch.org.uk/foodbank/